Coordinators: Elsa Abraham & Shannon Saju
There will be singing, group sessions, lots of fun-filled activities.
Children’s Program Competition Guidelines
Singing (Ages 4 – 12)
1. Each contestant is free to picks their own song.
2. No Tracks or instrumental music will be allowed.
3. Lyrics of the song will be a judged.
4. Contestants should stay between 2-3 minutes.
Story (Ages 4 – 9)
1. Contestants are to pick their own Bible story.
2. Each contestant would be judged on the Biblical content and a life application drawn out from the story.
3. Contestants should stay between 3-4 minutes.
Sword Drill (Ages 7 – 12)
1. No Bibles with tabs or indexes of any kind are allowed.
2. There is no restriction on the version of the Bible you can use.
Message (Ages 10 – 12)
1. The topic will be given 20 mins prior to the start of the competition.
2. Each contestant will be judged on the Biblical content and a life application drawn out from the topic.
3. Contestants should stay between 3-5 minutes.
Memory verse (Ages 4 – 6)
1. The contestants should recite the verse from the Bible with the complete reference. Please state the version of the Bible you are reciting from before start of the competition.
1. Majority of the competitions will be held on Friday night. (3rd August)
2. Kids who wish to participate, please send in your details (name, age and competition you would like to participate in) by July 29th to Benil (email@example.com)
Sarah and Grace Mally are grateful for the opportunities the Lord has given them to be involved in youth discipleship ministry. They live in Marion, Iowa and are in fellowship at Cedar Rapids Bible Chapel. Along with their parents and their brother Stephen, they have a ministry called Tomorrow’s Forefathers, with the goal of equipping families to be strong in the Lord.
In 2002, Sarah and Grace, along with their brother Stephen, coauthored Making Brothers and Sisters Best Friends, encouraging siblings to be best friends and serve the Lord together.
Sarah is the founder of Bright Lights, a discipleship ministry designed to equip young ladies to use the years of their youth fully for Christ. The vision of Bright Lights is to encourage girls to be radiant in godliness, holiness, and testimony. Today there are more than 700 Bright Lights groups that have started internationally. Bright Lights hosts conferences for mothers and daughters, trains and equips leaders of Bright Lights groups, and provides discipleship material for young ladies.
Sarah is also the author of Before You Meet Prince Charming—a book encouraging young ladies to walk in purity and to delight in Jesus Christ, their Heavenly Prince.
Grace is the author of Will Our Generation Speak? A Call to be Bold with the Gospel which she published in 2012. In 2015, she published a corresponding study guide and handbook. Her prayer is that individuals who have a heart for evangelism will lead this study with a group and form a witnessing team. Grace likes to arrange witnessing and outreach events in her community, and encourage other young people in evangelism. She also helps to lead the Bright Lights discipleship ministry.